Introduction of Law School
The Law Department was officially approved to enroll students in 1993. Following, The Ministry of Education (MOE) approved the establishment of our graduate program in 1996, with enrollment of students beginning in 1999. When Ming Chuan was promoted to a university in 1997, the Law Department expanded classes and became the School of Law. In 2006, the MOE approved Science &Technology Law and Financial Law departments. Then, in 2011, the Science &Technology Law Department merged with the Law Department.
The mission of the Law School is to nurture professionals through law education by focusing on theoretical instruction and practical training, inculcating in them: responsibility, high ethical standards, team spirit, and global views for contributions to national and world communities.
1. To develop law professionals with sense of responsibility, high morals, solidarity and devotion.
2. To develop law professionals with fundamental knowledge of law and capability of handling general legal affairs.
3. To develop law professionals with basic knowledge in foreign languages and information technology.
1. To understand and research general legal principles and notions in law.
2. To apply critical thinking to solve legal problems.
3. To have ability to communicate, coordinate and deliver legal opinions clearly.
4. To grasp information technology uses and apply it for legal specializations.
5. To deliver legal opinions and to have ability to communicate and coordinate.
6. To have a command of foreign languages and international vision.
Address: 250 Zhong Shan N. Rd., Sec. 5, Taipei 111, Taiwan
Tel: +886-2-2882-4564 Ext.2526